A very prominent and evident reason startups fail is the impulsive behavior towards the happenings in their industry. Initially the founders start focusing on fighting the competition and developing the brand rather than driving the revenue or focusing and following the right actionable plan based on the company vision and
A business model is a company’s plan for how it will generate revenues and make a profit. It explains what products or services the business plans to manufacture and market, and how it plans to do so, including what expenses it will incur.
The ‘Art of Business Modeling’ workshop is guide the participants through the process of creating sustainable business models by validating their business ideas and designing the business operations involving various stakeholders.
Andragogy: This workshop will use various experiential learning methods like as listed below.
• ABCD – Activity Based, Concept Driven
• DIY – Experiential with real-life idea to build business
• Complete Application Orientation
Who should attend?
- Next generation of Traditional Family Business.
- Early stage entrepreneurs (Traditional Businesses).
Workshop Batch Strength: 15 (limited seats)
Location: Lemon School of Entrepreneurship, Harihar Nagar, Besa
Date: April 27th & 28th, 2018
Time:10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fees: INR 6000/- (+GST@18% Applicable)
Early Bird Discount 10%
- Visualization of idea as a business.
- Converting business into a model diagram
- Customer perspective of business
- Operations perspective of business
- Go to market strategy
- Marketing channels and approach
- Achieving Sustainability
- Using Business Model canvas
- Identifying revenue streams
- Identifying cost centers
- Understanding lean canvas for startups
- Making budget plan
- Making revenue projections plan
- Determining break even and ROI
- Understanding investors perspective
Nagpur , India