‘The Art of Business Modelling’ is 2-day experiential learning program intended to guide the participants to convert their ideas into actionable plans and ultimately a sustainable business model focusing on revenue projection, go to market strategy, reaching the break-even point of the organization and achieving branding goals, ROI, and growth.
What is a Business Model? A business model is a company’s plan for how it will generate revenues and make a profit. It explains what products or services the business plans to manufacture and market, and how it plans to do so, including what expenses it will incur.
Highlights Of The Workshop
- A practical, proven and step by step process of creating actionable & successful business models.
- Question and Answer session with the mentors of the lemon ecosystem.
- Personal mentoring and attention.
- Live case study discussion of the startups at various stages(Growth, Sustained, Early-age, Failure) by the founder themselves.
- Series of activities individually and in small teams for practical learning.
- Fun and Games with key learnings.
- Networking, Internship, Job and startup Opportunities.
- Study material and access to the ecosystem.
- Visualization of idea as a business.
- Converting business into a model diagram
- Customer perspective of business
- Operations perspective of business
- Go to market strategy
- Marketing channels and approach
- Achieving Sustainability
- Using Business Model canvas
- Identifying revenue streams
- Identifying cost centers
- Understanding lean canvas for startups
- Making budget plan
- Making revenue projections plan
- Determining break even and ROI
- Understanding investors perspective
Who should attend?
- Students/Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Drop Outs/Walk Outs.
- Next generation of Traditional Family Business.
- Early stage entrepreneurs (Traditional Businesses).
- Individuals and housewives
- Workshop Batch Strength: 15 (limited seats)
Location: Lemon School of Entrepreneurship, Harihar Nagar, Besa
Date: November 4th & 5th, 2017
Time:10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Fees: INR 6000/- (+GST@18% Applicable)
(Fees inclusive of breakfast and lunch. Call for discounts)
Call on: +91-8407911142 for registration and inquiries.