Coming up with great ideas is easy but putting those ideas into action is a real game. In order to turn your dreams into the next best service or product or into a tangible & valuable reality, you need to take the right first step which is IDEA.
That’s the only reason we came up with this unique workshop for the first time in Central India in Nagpur “Idea to Reality”. With an intense desire to support Central India’s Startups/Businesses & Entrepreneurs, Lemon is dedicatedly working on making success mantras for upcoming entrepreneurs from last 4 years.
‘Idea to Reality’ workshop is an experiential learning program intended to guide new age entrepreneurs to convert their idea into reality. The workshop focuses on guiding the participants through a step by step process to build an enterprise based on a proven approach i.e, LEMON 6E’s model. The workshop will support the participants to understand 17 Attributes of an Entrepreneur required to operate the venture successfully. The workshop through simulation games helps understand, experience to manage different variables in a venture operation. It aims to help them understand the changing scenarios, to learn new skills and competencies needed to become a successful entrepreneur.
- LEMON 6E Model (Download)
- 17 Attributes of an Entrepreneur (Download)
- 360-degree perspective required for an innovative business venture
- Attributes of an Entrepreneur
- Managing failures
- Blueprint of a business venture
- Achieving sustainable growth
- Understanding of Technology, Innovation, and Professionalism
- Understanding of modern business environment
- Understanding the risk-taking abilities and roadblocks
- Identify and overcome fears of entrepreneurship
- Case studies of successful, struggling and failed startups by the founders itself.
“Ideas can be found on the internet, there is an ocean of them. How you execute the idea, How you manage teams and other operations effectively makes one an Entrepreneur”
-Mr. Deepak Menaria (Chief Idea Farmer)
- Education and age no bar
- High degree of commitment to being a job creator
- Invites and screening test
Who should attend?
- Students/Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Drop Outs/Walk Outs.
- Next generation of Traditional Family Business.
- Early stage entrepreneurs (Traditional Businesses).
- Individuals and housewives
Workshop Batch Strength: 15 (limited seats)
Call on +91-8407911142 for registration and inquiries.