There is a lot of common elements between entrepreneurship and defence services. Risk-taking, self-discipline, and
perseverance are few of them. Lemon School of Entrepreneurship has uniquely designed this program as a
starting step for defence personnel to become successful entrepreneurs. It is a 2 days intensive & experiential
program aligned towards finding the best possibility & idea for entrepreneurs to work upon. Also, it would address
various dilemmas for 1st generation entrepreneurs with a defence background. It covers several facets of the
entrepreneurial journey including Ideation, Idea Validation and Idea to Reality. A very unique learning space is the
foundation for success in any endeavor. Essential elements of this program cover the tools and techniques for
funneling and selecting the idea along with the frameworks for validating the same. It also covers the process of
putting those ideas into actionable plans.
- Can I become an entrepreneur?
- Identifying various possibilities and ideas- ideation generation
- Selecting the best fit path for venture creation
- Shifting focus to the problem domain and value creation
- Validation of the idea
- Know-how of converting the idea into reality
- Experience the systematic process of venture creation
- Blueprint of a business venture
- Understanding various facets of new-age businesses
- Achieving sustainable growth
Mr. Deepak Menaria
– Startup mentor, speaker – Idea-change catalyst for education
– Founder & Chief Idea Farmer | Lemon Ideas – Founding member – ONE Foundation
Date, Time & Venue:
21st & 22nd September 2019
10 AM to 6 PM @ Lemon School of Entrepreneurship, Nagpur
6500/- plus taxes.
Early bird fees start at 4500/- plus taxes
Dynamic pricing applicable
* Fees include course material, certificate, and lunch.
* Stay and accommodation assistance available.
For Registrations & More Details Contact:
Lt. Col Saurabh Shah (Retd.) +919265594458
Sagar Pande +918407911142
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India