Lemon Ideas (www.lemonideas.in) recently completed the Orange Round of iNNOPRENEURS’18 (www.innopreneurs.in) on Feb 27, 2018. The full daylong event of Orange Round of iNNOPRENEURS’18 enjoyed 36 presentations from 66 innopreneurs (innovative entrepreneurs), out of which 8 were awarded the mentoring & incubation vouchers whereas 6 were promoted to Grand Finale. Orange Round have enjoyed a lot of diversity in Orange Round in terms of geographies, ages, backgrounds etc. This round has received entries from Bangalore, Pune, New Delhi, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Gwalior and many such cities.
The teams awarded incubation and mentoring vouchers are following.
- Reddy’s all about Idli
- The Peepal
- Sand Substitute
We had come up with the decision of promoting 6 projects/ ideas to Grand Finale. The teams promoted to Grand Finale are following-
- Organics Food Market
- Garuda 3D Printer
- Chai Villa
- Urban Gardner
- Arogyadha Online
Orange Round of iNNOPRENEURS’18 had been judged by the following jury.
- Yogita Kasture (CEO – Centre for Innovation | VNIT)
- Dipesh Ajmera (MD – Ajmera Tyres Pvt. Ltd.)
- Amol Mourya (Founder – Wealth Creators & Earth Infraventures)
- Saket Chourasia (Director Startup Ecosystem at Entrepreneur Café)
- Deepak Menaria (CEO & Founder – Lemon Ideas)
- Mukesh Ashar (Co-founder and – Lemon School of Entrepreneurship)
- Nitin Gujarathi (Chair Technology – Lemon School of Entrepreneurship)
iNNOPRENEURS’18 (www.innopreneurs.in) is going to take place at 10+ cities across the nation in the next 4 months for the purpose of facilitating the projects or ideas of startups by providing incubation and mentoring support, seed fund of Rs. 50 lacs, and networking opportunity along with prizes worth Rs. 5 lacs.
INNOPRENEURS is a yearly contest hosted by Lemon Ideas. It is much more than a conventional B-plan contest. It is a national level platform that encourages individuals/ students/ professionals to bring ideas, innovations to the platter for others to devour.
iNNOPRENEURS’18 is divided into 4 preliminary rounds prior to Grand Finale which would be conducted across the nation during the further 4 months. The top 5 winners of each of these rounds will be promoted to Grand Finale. These rounds are –
- Orange Round (Feb 27, 2018) | Nagpur
- White Round (Mar 26 – 31, 2018) | Bhopal, Raipur, Mumbai
- Green Round (Apr 23 – 29, 2018) | Pondicherry, Bangalore
- Chakra Round (May 21 – 27, 2018) | Delhi, Ahmedabad
- Boot Camp (Jun 16, 2018) | Nagpur
- Grand Finale (Jun 16, 2018) | Nagpur
Nagpur , India