Do you have big dreams? Great Ideas? Solutions to the many problems that you see around you? Then this workshop is for you! We know that putting those ideas into action can be a real challenge. Turning your dreams into reality; your ideas into a business model can be confusing. ‘Entrepreneurship Foundation – Journey & Validation’ by Lemon School of Entrepreneurship & Scarab Ideas is aimed to take you through what it really takes to be an entrepreneur, how to validate your ideas and help you to determine what your next step is.
- 360 perspective required for a business venture
- Attributes of an Entrepreneur
- Understand your risk-taking ability and blocks
- Identify and overcome fears of entrepreneurship
- Self-exploration is the biggest takeaway as it helps individuals seeking to find the answer for themselves; those who are willing to question even their own thoughts.
- Explore the Lemon systematically designed idea funnel and Ideation Technique which will help them to select the best-fit idea.
- Validation is very important before going for execution. Lemon helps participants validate each and every idea minutely to help them reach the best and billion-dollar idea for themselves.
- The overall workshop will help participants build the attitude of problem-solving in any field they venture into.
Date, Time & Venue:
Date: Saturday, 14th September & Sunday, 15th September 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Venue: Scarab Ideas, J. D. Jones & Co. (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. B-76, Road No. 18-R, (Opp Fire brigade Station) Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane – 400604
INR 4,000/- (Four Thousand Only) + GST @ 18% as applicable
*Fees includes Lunch
Mr. Deepak Menaria, Founder & CEO- LEMON -Start-up Mentor, Speaker, and Idea – Change Catalyst.
Thane, Mumbai, India